Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Santa Lucia Day on Martha today (TLC right now!)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Melody Thomas Scott (soap star) is on Martha (Stewart), which is on TLC right now, 6pm EST, talking about Santa Lucia. I didn't really get Kirsten's Christmas outfit, but now I do. I doubt that they'll mention Kirsten, but it's pretty neat.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have you read her Christmas book yet? It is a wonderful story about how she and her cousins plan St. Lucia Day.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member drgrimsley's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2003
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm watching this too! I like hearing about the traditions of St. Lucia and the food they're making looks good. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had to post quickly in case someone could turn it on quickly. It was neat because Melody was raised by her Swedish grandparents and they always celebrate it. They showed the wreath hat thing and everything.

    No, we haven't gotten to any of Kirsten's books yet. At first I felt like we should read each Meet story, but now I've pretty much decided to try to finish each series first. We are almost done with Josefina, then we'll finish Kit, and then we'll probably finish Felicity. We've read Molly's first two, but I feel like her friends are a little more mature, I'm not sure why. . . . So I'll probably wait. After that maybe Kirsten. I have to stay away from Addy until I have $$ in hand to buy her (or if I DO buy her, then she'll be next).

  5. #5
    Inactive Member irishjennyfer79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Santa Lucia!!! We celebrate it every year because my dad is Swedish. Evry now and again Kirsten joins in the baking fun.

    Jenny =)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •